Cottontail martini above by Inspired By Charm.
I have spent every Easter since the age of 1 or 2 with my extended family. Nearly all 32 first cousins (with spouses and children in tow), plus everyone from my father’s generation would all converge upon one of the restaurants near the town where we grew up. There was an Easter egg hunt and games for the little ones, plus a raffle and basket filing for the older kids. And once you hit adulthood, the real fun started.
We’d spike our pitchers of juice, and sneak in mimosas and Irish coffees, then when the larger family party broke up, the adults and big kids would meet up in the bar and spend the rest of the day catching up and laughing and cocktailing together. This year, of course, all that is cancelled. I am raising a glass to my darling cousins and their families. I hope we can clink glasses again someday soon!
- Cucumber Kiwi Gimlet by Sugar and Charm
- Peeptini by Food52
- Sakura Martini by Saveur
- Moscato Margaritas by Delish
- Blueberry Lemon Ginger Fizz by Brit + Co
- Blackberry Bramble by The Crepes of Wrath
- Yuzu and Ginger Cocktail by Food.com
- Rosemary Grapefruit Refresher by Happily Eva After
- Cherry Blossom Cocktail by Design Sponge
- Pisco Sour by Chow Hound
- Sweet Georgia Peach Smash by Pizzazzerie