“Humanity should be our race. Love should be our religion.” -Banksy
Conceived of and directed by dancer Tobias Ellehammer, the subject of today’s post was shot in cities all over the world featuring local choreographers and dancers from each location. I love everything about this video; the idea, the music, the choreography, and the stunning camera choreography.
The message is one of hope and cooperation and love, and we could all use a little more of that! And get a load of these locations!
- Pont de Bir-Hakeim, Paris, France
- Berlin Wall Memorial, Berlin, Germany
- La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
- Hoxton Alley, London, UK
- Regents Park, London, UK
- Calle Traghetto Vecchio, Venice, Italy
- St. Pauls Cathedral, London, UK
- Rooftop Terrace, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sand Dunes, Dubai, UAE
- Red Square, Moscow, Russia
- Gulfoss and Gljúfurárfoss Waterfalls, Iceland
- Mrs. Macqauries Point, Sydney, Australia
- Shibuya Crossing, Tokyo, Japan
- Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, United States of America
Young Ellehammer is no stranger to collaboration. Here’s another of his collaborative projects which I think is easily as successful (if on a smaller scale).