…Is another man’s costume opportunity!
“I’m from Nova Scotia, where green is in your surroundings. I missed nature when I moved to New York. I started wearing green nail polish, and it spread all over me.”
How sweet is this? Fellow blogger and hunter of beautiful things, Andrea Huelsenbeck of ARHtistic License featured my blog today! What a fantastic way to start a weekend. Go check out Andrea’s blog!
This very special edition of Creative Juice features posts from My OBT, one of my very favorite blogs. Every day, Donna shares something beautiful—or not so beautiful. I include at least one of her posts in CJ each week, but I have so many in reserve I thought I’d bless you with a whole bunch today. If you enjoy them, you might want to subscribe to My OBT so you never miss a single one.
- Taxidermy with a twist.
- Reminiscent of the old masters.
- Balloons and more.
- Designer cookies.
- Some of these tile floors remind me of quilts.
- Wielding the palette knife.
- Colorful Burano, Italy.
- Architectural images in watercolor.
- Wooden boxes like you’ve never seen before.
- Blowing glass.
- Photographs from on high.
- This guy includes his dog in his art.
- Fun with food.