This went around years ago, and I was reminded of the concept again today. The idea is that you write your memoir, sum up a relationship, describe a job in six words. It’s like Twitter on steroids.
I’ll start. Here are my significant relationships summed up in six words.
1. Pregnant. Gave baby away. Incurable heartbreak.
2. I.Q.’s not out of one hundred.
3. Began with a bang. Fizzled. Shame.
4. Caught up, beaten down, screwed over.
5. Tried women. Right gender, wrong person.
6. Where’ve YOU been all my life?
Not only are they entertaining to write, they’re wonderful to read. There are thousands of them up on the site. Some of them really paint a picture.