Yesterday was the 8th Anniversary of the One Beautiful Thing blog! Today marks 8 years (and 1 day) of daily posts. There have been a few flubs, a few quickies, and a couple of posts that turned out to be a bad idea, but at least I’ve never missed a day! I even managed a couple of months of double posts during the early days of Covid.
As is my habit, here are a few posts that I loved and you may have missed. Enjoy!
- Moving Day 2017
- Dancer Yanis Marshall
- Art Deco Jewelry
- My Favorite Musicals
- Silly Chairs
- My Beautiful Friend, Eric Hansen
- A Very Cool Schoolhouse Conversion
- Monet’s Garden at Giverny
- A Personal Adoption Story
- One of My Favorite Painters, Nick Patten
Thank you for all your loyalty and engagement and support. Here’s to another 8 years!